Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meltdown!!!

Had a meltdown yesterday! Wanted to have some pizza, but no.... couldn't make my own little pizza. Had to have the left over garlic bread pepperoni pizza in the fridge... all 12 points of it!!! Then followed it with 5 points worth of ice cream and 5 points worth of chocolate! By my calculations that's 22 points right there and I only had 20 points left and it was only lunch time!!! I'm done for!

NO, NO, NO all is not lost. I focused on my goals and what I wanted to accomplish and got right back on track. I made spaghetti for supper but I had a huge salad with lots of 0 point veggies, 1/2 a cup of chickpeas and some cottage cheese. My huge salad was only 3 points and very filling and at the end of the day I used 5 of my extra points for the week...no big deal.

Today is a new day and I'm still right back on track, did my exercises and am feeling good. Now if I could only figure out how to control my hormones, cos this happens every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment