Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF!

Well it's Friday, my WW day. Stayed the same at weigh in, didn't expect to lose this week because I lost 4.4 pounds last week. How did I do on the whole this past week, pretty good. It was Girls Night Out, Wednesday, and we happened to go to a restaurant where just about everything was fried, bummer! So it was difficult to make a choice. Ended up with chicken quesedillas, took half home, but ended up eating the rest of it later. That was O.K. used my extra points and got right back on track. Have been exercising every day yeeaaahhhh! I am really enjoying the Wii Active.
Made a great recipe last night. Oven Fried Chicken, it was great, even the kids ate it. I trimmed and stripped some chicken breast and then salt and peppered them, dipped them in Tzatziki, then rolled them in Panko bread crumbs mixed with fresh chopped flat leaf parsley. (Panko are japanese bread crumbs, very white and they stay very crisp). Baked them at 400 for about 25 mins. I also roasted a mixture of cubed butternut squash and white potatoes that I sprayed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. I figured that 3 oz of the chicken would be around 4 points and a cup of the veggies 2 points. When I spray oil I now use a Misto, (available at
Bed Bath and Beyond), you fill it with whatever oil you want pump it up and off you spray!! It's all natural and no silicone or other unhealthy chemicals. I have 2 of them, one for olive oil and one for canola, I use them because the other type of spray oils have additives that I am allergic to.
Hope everyone has a fantastic week and works on their good health guidelines! Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment