Friday, October 16, 2009

An introduction

New to this blogging thing! So here goes. Perhaps a little about me is in order.
In my 20's
Fun loving, hard working, traveling, average weight!
In my 30's
Still fun loving, married, first child, packed on the pounds-oh boy!!! second child, added some more pounds, busy stay at home mom, third child, added even more pounds, life not so fun loving, but trying to be.
In my 40's
Remain a stay at home mom, raising children, doing for everyone, I take a back seat! Some success with weight loss thanks to Weight Watchers, so busy taking care of everyone where did my life go? Time for me. Food allergies---bummer!

Time to take a stand, enjoy life, turn over a new leaf. Perhaps this blogging thing will help me get my thoughts in order. Oh to be fun loving and care free again. Get some meaning back in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment